19 September 2006

Putra or Star?

Before I start allow me to bring your attention to these terms, which I extracted from wikipedia.org:


    LRT n.
      three-letter abbreviation of Light Rail Transit.

    Putra Light Rail Transit n.
      1. one of three lines in Kuala Lumpur's light rail transit (LRT) network.
      2. formally known as Kelana Jaya Line.


    Star Light Rail Translit n.
      1. two of three lines in Kuala Lumpur's light rail transit (LRT) network.
      2. formally known as Ampang Line and Sri Petaling Line.



I am looking for college to continue my degree course, so yesterday I have this phone conversation with Y to confirm the place and time for our visit to SEGI College. Y is my coursemate and she already decided to study there, so I asked her out to bring me tour around her new college. Although SEGI is not a college in my list, just to check things up, you know.

    E : Eh, how you go there?
    Y : LRT loh.

    E : I know, which LRT?
    Y : LRT lah!

    E : duh.. Star izit?
    Y : no, LRT ah!

    E : Putra?
    Y : Yalah Putra is LRT loh! You don’t know meh?

    (with a you-don’t-know-my-mum-is-women expression)

You know why I my first guess is Star LRT, because last time I met another moron who prefers Star Light Rail Transit be called as LRT.

    X : Oi, you want me to tell you how many times? LRT lah!
    E : Star and Putra also called LRT which one you mean?

    X : Star is LRT lah, Star-LRT. Putra is Putra, Putra only..


I think one day I shall call up these two fella, let them beat each other till death. Whoever wins shall rename the LRTs station to their liking.

Until then, I shall act like i passed my UPSR English Paper and call Star LRT and Putra LRT as they are.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

its lyk complaining lyk a little kid

eddie said...

Then you must be a littler kid who couldnt differenciate Putra LRT and Star LRT, mr anonymous.

Take a ride when there's a free one.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
eddie said...

Thanks for leaving comment in my blog, but you know what? You were just not being constructive enough.

I get the point you said i ranting over something that is insignificant, but then, if you repeat the same thing over 3 times, you are just a nerd who lost your words to stand on your ground.

I blog about my life, the things i blog closely related to me. I ranted, so what?


If you so desperately want to grow up faster, try leave your name, it makes you much more matured. A matured spammer i shall call you. But i know, you wont. Showing up and being embarrassed is the last thing you would do.

I pretty sure you will come back and view the comments again, so i dedicate this photo to you, where i photograph it from MMU library.

For: Mr. Anonymous the second

Get some friend, Get a Live. If you missed it, try eason's concert CD. It will just cost you around 50 bugs.