14 September 2006

Go on

DGHX and i was having a conversation on our visit to APIIT tomorrow, then out of sudden he mentioned the names that I isn't fond of. Everybody knows it's a taboo to me, and i guess i have made it officially today.



    DGHX : btw if i organize k-house if (AL and YW) goin u joinin ma?
    DGHX : -.-'
    Eddie : sorry la.. u know i dun fan them
    DGHX : "fan"
    Eddie : u guys have fun la
    Eddie : just ignore me

    DGHX : what lai de?
    Eddie : fan in english
    DGHX : -.-'
    DGHX : o
    DGHX : friend
    DGHX : -.-'
    DGHX : so means if dhey out u won't la
    DGHX : =/ haih hard being an organizer
    Eddie : just tell them i fall from stairs or what
    Eddie : have my leg broken
    Eddie : anything to ur imagination

    DGHX : seng keeps pushin me 2 organize an event cuz he wanna reunite and have chats with YW so i'm being used as middle person
    DGHX : -.-'
    Eddie : oh no..
    DGHX : no what -.-'
    Eddie : i am tired of them three ady
    DGHX : =.='
    Eddie : pls.. keep them away from me
    DGHX : O.o
    Eddie : seen enough hindustan
    DGHX : like they bite
    DGHX : -.-'
    DGHX : hindustan what lai de?
    Eddie : u know the bollywood thingy
    Eddie : the indian dancing around

    DGHX : so it assumes that u won't be joinin haha
    Eddie : usually got a tree in the middle
    Eddie : no
    Eddie : absoluly

    DGHX : sien.... hard being organizer
    Eddie : btw they wanna reunit their pasal la
    Eddie : why me

    DGHX : if A is not going B will not go if C were to go without B either A going D will not go
    DGHX : haih
    DGHX : ><
    Eddie : tat's funny
    Eddie : if i dun go who wont go?
    Eddie : i never tot i so influencial

    DGHX : realli sum times its hard being organizer !!!
    DGHX : look if its plotted that u have no info dat those 2 freaks will turn out then it will pissed u off when u arrived and meet ppl u dislyke and u will blame me
    Eddie : true
    Eddie : thanks for telling me

    DGHX : so i'm being the accused
    Eddie : then u guys go on
    DGHX : its jz a plan....
    DGHX : ok bah next time if those 2 ain comin' along ony approach u 2 join ba
    Eddie : sorry to bring trouble to u
    Eddie : but personally
    Eddie : i really XXX those fella

    DGHX : -.-'
    Eddie : so in the near future any gathering oso u guys just go
    Eddie : ignore me

    DGHX : ......
    DGHX : its true what they say if lovers cannot be couples their end up being opponents
    DGHX : =/
    DGHX : >< haih ok ba
    Eddie : wait a min
    Eddie : we never be lover okay? :

    DGHX : okok take dat back :X
    DGHX : chill its jz a sayin :X
    Eddie : i wanted to tell u what happened
    Eddie : i sure u dun wanna know it
    Eddie : so just keep on ur simple life and let me alone

    DGHX : deep lvl of detail of what has happend i have no intention of knowing if its personal and requires a trust from mi
    DGHX : cuz if its broken i dowan 2 b d one blame... if its personal affairs between u both its best keep it between u guys only...
    Eddie : yeep, well said
    Eddie : btw.. if can

    DGHX : haha....
    Eddie : stay away from those punk
    DGHX : -.-'
    DGHX : no comment :X
    DGHX : friend friend only nvm de la
    Eddie : alright i am not the one who judge
    Eddie : i very particular of some stuff

    DGHX : sensitive
    DGHX : haha
    Eddie : something i cannot accept is cannot
    DGHX : O.O
    Eddie : dunno how to say it in english la:
    DGHX : =/
    DGHX : okok "respect"
    Eddie : if only u knew
    Eddie : Okay la u can call alot ppl to go ma
    Eddie : must call me de meh

    DGHX : O.o
    DGHX : where r v now? k-house u were mentionin?
    Eddie : u got alot plan in ur mind?
    DGHX : ok ok ic ic
    DGHX : i have planned but without participation of u so call "human beings" a plan is still ain gonna work
    DGHX : got mi?
    Eddie : want me to cut ribbon for ur shop openning?
    DGHX : ok la i wanna afk jor goin out 4 midnight snack... will reply asap when back desk
    DGHX : o.o
    Eddie : just go on la.. less me one ppl wont die one la
    Eddie : want me to pay the bill izit

    DGHX : =/ yah sure thing
    DGHX : ><
    DGHX : Afk liao... sis grumbling tata



It's no big deal actually, bring down the hype. I just find that i'm hard to trust anyone of them.

Sorry, I might look friendly, but I am not that kind of people who friend anyone that comes to me. For me friend require trust, and I trust my friend a lot, without a doubt.

When i have to think twice/trice before taking in your words, i don't see in any way our friendship would work.

Sensitive, stubborn, jealousy, not gentleman.. say anything you can think of,
I don’t mind. As long as they’re not around, I feel a lot safer.

There's no point in wearing shoes that doesn’t fit, right?

Enjoy, go on your life. I’ll be doing the same thing.
All the best.

No comments: