29 September 2006

Commitment

I ate my words.

Before this I had promised Kenny that I won’t talk to Ai Ling anymore, due to some personal matters. It’s an agreement between us.

However, we had an outing today. I can’t understand why we are hanging out, logic just can’t solve this puzzle.

Days before Sok Fun called me up and asked me for a trip to genting. I declined her at first, taking consideration that I would meet Ai Ling there. After a while, I struggled abit questioning myself: why the hell you care about all this, sure Ai Ling had agreed before since they are close friend.

I picked up the phone and agreed to join them.

In the end we postponed the trip and replaced it with karaoke session. That’s how we ended up in TimeSquare singing k, watching movie and having dinner together. Knowing the fact I couldn’t just keep quiet and spoil the mood, I have to be a diplomat. Although I am not getting much response from them and most of the time I am like acting a jerk trying to get their attention, I am glad that at least try my part to establish our communication. Whether how they interpret it, it’s their choice.

We are coursemate after all. We don’t need to heat things up until we couldn’t settle down on a simple casual outing. Years down the lane we might meet up each other in our career, it’s better to make friends rather than enemies, no matter how we disapprove others behavior. Opening our hearts accepting others is the only way out.

I saw Wai Heng the tough guy carrying his SLR camera. It’s been some time since we meet. Recently I heard that he had set up flikr for his photo, some of them had even won him awards. At last his professionalism shines.

On the way back, I had Lai Ying and Pei Ying together with me on the journey. We have a deep talk in relationship matters. I am glad that I insisted that relationship shouldn’t be taken lightly. For me, the more relationship you had before, the less you will believe in it. Yeah, folks like me always at the losing end, but you know what? I still have faith in love, and I am still feeling it intense within me. I am not a player in love, and I never good in it. I’m okay even if I have to live alone for the rest of my life.

I think commitment is everything in establishing a long-term relationship.

I had played my part, so for the genting trip, I guess I have to absent for not eating my words the second time.

Men don’t do that.


Apology for those who wish to comment, I don’t think I will approve any.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's Flickr not flikr la...
u also setup one la, it's free.

come come next trip we go shoot pics 2gether, since u also got digicam liao ma... we can snipe chick/leng luis @ events 2gether ^^

no nid 2 think much abt other species oops.. i mean other ppl XD.

this will be approved guar? no?

cheers.