23 September 2006

My travel bug

Recently a lot people around me suggest me to travel, directly or indirectly.

My friend Pei Voon is the first one. She’s my secondary schoolmate who went to Perth to study after graduated from form 5. Oh gosh there is where my favourite blogger KennySia studied before. I want to visit there!

So she suggested me to visit her together with Su-ee, since she’s going there for a vacation around October or November. After I had asked her how much roughly it will cost for the flight, I said: “Forget bout it..” Yet still, deep within my mind, I actually yelling: “I wanna go!”

Nichole a.k.a. leng mui who just back from Shanghai said her trip is not so intriguing. Anyhow, I am so jealous! One week wor! The furthest I went is Kelantan for 5-days-camping-trip back in my secondary school days; and the biggest reward I brought from there is my healthily-tanned skin. :)

Yesterday Winnie came to my place and told me she going to complete her final year degree in Queensland. The year alone will cost her around RM70k. Gosh, 70k.. what a hefty sum it is! Scholarship might help her abit, but yet it is a huge amount. Good luck in collecting the fund my friend, and invite me for your graduation ceremony, if you made it. LOL

My god, you guys are rubbing my desire to travel, and I gonna burst anytime now.




The next campus I gonna visit is Nothingham Uni and UTAR.
Review of campuses is coming soon, i’m working on it.

1 comment:

kexiou said...

I do think traveling is a great thing, really. You could gain things unconsciously. Well, most of the times I would not realise what I've gained; but, I must realise that I do gain things after each traveling, after some times or in some occasions. And that is supposed to be unexpectedly. Besides memories and photos, I definitely love traveling 'coz of some things that are hardly to be expressed. Well, one thing about traveling is that you gotta have money. And this issue always gives me headache when I plan or wish to go somewhere. Sigh.