18 September 2006

Carrefour Kepong Branch

It’s another family day.



Since the opening of Carrefour in kepong we have yet to pay it a visit. It really looks grand from the outside, with all those flag and promotion banners. But heck! If you take away all the promotion banners and hide the trolleys, it really looks like a car showroom.





See what I mean?

Okay la.. let’s pretend you never heard of Carrefour and be amazed for a while.







It’s the opening of the 9th Carrefour hypermarket in Malaysia, and it’s reaally happening. Unlike other stupid promotion where they increase the price by 50% and give you a 70% discount, this is where you can find CHEAP stuff, and I really meant it.



Tell me, in what occasion you can find stuff selling at this price?


A pair of shoes that will make you put it down and take another one to confirm the price

I am looking for slippers, and my mum sarcastically told me to take it and wear as slippers. What a joke! No I wont compromised, I want REAL slippers!

At least I buy the one with the same price lor *blink blink*





The building is so new until you can even smell the scent of the fresh paint, and some part of the area hasn’t completely built yet. But it never stops the crowd from pouring in. It’s insane.




So much difference when you in TimeSquare and Sg Wang, where there’s a lot couples dress up and romantically strolling around holding each others hand whisper all those unbearable words; here you’ll only find serious neighbors with load-full of trolley prepare to knock you down if you stand if front of the promotion stuff.

I have to be careful of where I stand, really.





They even have their every own food court.



Ever since the death of Steve Irwin I always wonder how a stingray could cause his death. It’s a tragic. Due to my bad vocabulary in English, before this is don’t know what a stingray is until Edwin told me it’s “Pou yu” in Cantonese. A Pou Yu took the hero’s life away? You must be kidding me!



I wouldn’t believe, not before I see this:






It scares the SHIT out of me!


    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Memorial of Steven Irwin:



    You leave us too soon.. mate.

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

2 comments:

churekie said...

Don't be stupid. A Deamon Fish with that HUGE size won't poke a hole in your heart. Probably your "little brother" should be careful!

Anonymous said...

wah ha ha ha... churekie had made a good point..