28 September 2006

About me

Hi there, I’m Edward Low.




If you feel unease with my name, you must been met me and known me in real life. Before this I am known by quite a number of names. It’s not like I did this purposely, by chance or by nature people tend to forget my name I have to name myself with “names” that is easier to be remembered. Here is the list:


    If you known me by the name 炜炜 (Wei Wei),
    you are the closest people in my life,
    my dearest family.

    If you known me by the name 敬炜 (Jing wei),
    You are closest to my heart,
    My close friend.

    If you known me by the name Kheng Ooi / KO,
    You met me in school/college,
    My classmate.

    If you known me by the name Ah Ooi,
    You met me in workplace,
    My colleague or client.


That’s how my name varies over different scope in my life.




As my age climb and worked for a few temporary jobs, I felt a necessity to have a consistent name, and easy for people to remember. So when I was about to start this blog, I gave myself a long thought on the name I going to have, and I landed myself on this name.

Yeah, I’m Edward. From now on I will introduce myself with this name, whether you like it or not. If you happened to have somebody named anything close to mine who had done bad things on you, like stole your precious Renoma underwear or cheated your grandma’s marriage jewelry, you can call me with the former name I have. Absolutely no problem, I understand :D






I was born on the 23rd January 1986, which makes me 20 this year. At this point when I am writing this entry, I have just unofficially graduated from Informatics KL, which the only thing I am waiting is my diploma certificate.

How shall I put this? I will be a holder in Diploma in Computer Studies Majoring in Computer Science. However, I am not proud of it or whatsoever. Most of the time, you will find me ranting at my own college. The college is not as famous as few years before, they are being more and more commercialize, until they ignored their responsibility as an education centre. I’m rather disappointed.

Before this I had my early education in Bamboo Kindergarden, SJK © Mun Choong, SMK Batu 5; where I spent my good childhood days having fun and making friends. Some of them I still keep contact with.




I live in the capital city of Malaysia called Kuala Lumpur. It’s a vicious city with tons of skyscrapers and modern buildings with a blend of rich cultural heritage and friendly citizen. You will amazingly find three main races here: the Malay, Chinese and Indian, apart from the east peninsular Kadazan and Iban; working together and adapted to each other culture.



Malaysia is a politically stable country and we are walking towards the vision 2020, where we will become developed country like Hong Kong and Singapore. We might not get there in time, but we will definitely reach there soon or later, steadily.

We hate racial discrimination and on top of that, we hate war. That’s why we are able to live together diplomatically and peacefully.








I started this blog on 4th July 2006, the day after I am having a farewell party with my friend Sok Boon who was going to reporting for her new University. We had a gathering at her house with a bunch of secondary friend and we talked about our ups and downs in life. By then, I never knew I had change so much, and how my close ones evaluate me.

I had learnt an important lesson in life: How we think about ourselves is very different from how others think.





The main reason I started this blog is to rediscover myself, improve myself so that I could be a better friend, son, brother, or perhaps partner-in-life for the future. Relationship in life is the most precious thing I could ever find, I could never live without it. Hope that I could use this site to keep in touch with my love ones which I couldn’t see everyday.

I am grateful that at a point of life someone had pointed out my weakness, which I never noticed before. She said two words that give a big impact to me.

Be sincere.


I dedicate this line for her. Thanks KeXiou.





Here is my website, and this is me.

I’m Edward.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!KO....?as he said..I'm his senior/coursemates...
How's this boy??ha...He quite talkative and can easily join,how to said?He can close with girls..
First time know him, he is quite cool, even say hello with him, U will not get any smiling or halo from him...but afterward, he start change...He start change friendly,even stanger he also can friendly...(perhaps environment problem)
Anyway, he personality stil satisfied if as friend...
(this comment pass and satisfied ho?I use many brain juice wrote ...^_6)

kexiou said...

Oh I am surprised you still remember what I said. In fact, I appreciate you did not get mad with me but trying to find out the reasons behind my words. I think you are a much friendly person . I wish. ;)

Well, I know you by 敬炜 so meaning I shud be one of the close frens? I do appreciate that... :)

Anonymous said...

Ko, i know him because ling introduce to me~ tat time i really dun know who is he~And then we meet at low yat- tat place when he work~ My first impression to he is not much talking to me, maybe we both really dun know each other lo!so we both just quiet until i leave away.haha! i still remember the 1st word he said to me is..." u..u ..so tall la" haha~ tis is 1st time someone said to me "u very tall girl" maybe other people dun want said like tat when meet at the 1st time ba. but he just said it! very straight forward person-ko~(sorry, ko)

Anonymous said...

I think this is the first time I write u a testimonial
“Actually I really don’t know why you wan me to write you a testimonial ???”
Anyway I still lief to writing you a testimonial.

For amusement - What should I say about you – not friendly, like to quarrel with people, not gentleman, enjoying on saying the < #@*!^&#^%@*! > and so on.
OF COURSE the above I mention not you lahhh. haha :D

Although we know each other almost 2 years but we really less of communication and we didn’t know each other so deeply therefore what I write to you is my own opinion, hope you dun mind.

What I wan to say is he is a good person in the inferno. OHHHHHHH “NO” “NO” “NO” in the world* :D
He really likes to help people but only help whom his like to help. Right?
The important is he really really talkative and he said he is socialable, I think true, you are.
Sometimes he makes me angry and sometimes he also makes me excited. That angry is he dun allows me to copy his exam answers and sit far far away and the excited is he shared his assignment for me but I dun allow him to help me. Here say to u Thank you very much.
Finally, I was not regret to be a friend with u, hope we can be a lifelong friend.