23 September 2006

KAMPAI feasta

Another day spent at Berjaya TimeSquare.



It’s been long time since I see my Major-in-Multimedia friends. Actually we had planned to hang out together the night before Nichole departure for Shanghai vacation, but we didn’t make it. We should have been. The plane crashed and nobody survived in the incident.

Luckily it wasn’t the plane Nichole had departure. :P

Nichole has been away for a week. We decided to have a karaoke session to express how much we have missed her, so that’s why we are here, Neway k-box.



From left to right: Jay, me, Nichole, Liew

Yeep, they are my so-called Major-in-Multimedia friends. We took the same course in college just that they we are in different in majoring. They took Multimedia and I took Computer Science, and we had separated in class because of that. However we still hang out casually, doing what the youngster should be doing at this stage of life. Yes, I am no different than other youngster, besides than having ten times more taste and hundred times better-looking.

AHAaah, no la. I could have a lot girlfriend if that’s true. In fact I am still a single for quite a long time. Relationship for me is just like a lock and a key, must fit in exactly in order make it works. And that’s no simple task.




However, Liew and Nichole seem to found it. They are having two-years-old relationship currently, and they are maintaining it steadily. Let’s hope one day we will able to witness this lovely couple’s wedding. :D




This cool guy here is no simple also. I can’t really tell how the progress is, but it has been very far, abit too far perhaps. LOL

And here I am, happily single with plenty of time blogging and expanding my social circle.








    让我们Get High 用双手把天撑开
    Oh~ Get High 要所有人都明白
    泪水都不应该 因为我有你的爱
    baby you are always on my mind



Yooohoo~ It’s KAMPAI feasta! To be honest this is my virgin taste on this exotic drink. It certainly tastes far more better than other sparkling juice, with tinie-winnie-bit of alcohol composition inside.





Nah.. don’t be fooled by the label. In Malaysia anything above 0.1% is considered as alcohol, even Shandy. It’s same like pork, if the container touches with pork for only once, for the rest of the time, anything you used with it will be considered as non-halal.

I just made a statement and I never commented anything. You be the judge.




KAMPAI is actually a Japanese word for “Cheers!”. I accidentally found it over the net when I’m trying to do some information gathering. The website they provide on the label is dubious. How could they 2 different website? And how could both of the website given is not working?!





I smell something fishy. I wonder if I bought the pirated ones? But yet, it tastes so good!

One bottle each person is certainly not enough, so we bought half a dozen back home, where we can enjoy when we are having our favorite midnight activity.





Drink and be merry; nobody gets drunk.

What a wonderful life.

No comments: