11 September 2006

The Last 48 hours

I’m leaving Informatics.



It sounds too good to be true. After two and a half years following their outdated syllabus and their crappy facilities, I really gain far less than what I expected. Spending a single second wasting my life here anymore, hell no!



Actually after my form 5 I suppose to further my studies in APIIT, or currently known as UCTI (University College of Technology and Innovative), but luck strikes me after a interview by Sin Chiew Jit Poh, got my clown face pasted on the newspaper back in 2004 March/April and awarded me a scholarship.




What a shock that have been. Hey look, I’m didn’t cheat on the Slip Pendapatan, neither I scored a fantastic SPM result, with just lower-than-average 6As, while almost all the student there hit at least 11As, they choose me? WHY? By that time I really couldnt see that coming, nearly sign up for APIIT and THAT change the course of my life, completely.


Even until now I couldn’t understand their decision. I possess the X-factor?





Upon leaving the college, the most significant thing that I will remember is something bout female, although there are not much there.
To be honest, the best lesson I have learnt is: Keep troublesome womens(*replaced) at your arm’s length. It had made me painfully lose some friend, and endless quarrel among each other. You would understand me if you were in my shoes. But in fact, you won’t.

What will you do if your best buddy’s “girlfriend” text the message I LOVE YOU to you?

I had tired of explaining what others would never believe. I have confronted the problem, and the only solution for me is to expel them from my friend list. Believe me, I have no better choice.

Hey(*replaced), thanks for screwing up my college life and wish you in hell.

(*some changes in words, my younger cousin might be reading it.)




However, there is warmth in Informatics too.




I stumble when I opened up this card. Stella, thanks for your card, but you misspelled my name you know. It’s nothing close to my real name “Kheng Ooi”.

Koi?

Want to make me sounds cuter is it?



Had my last meal in this café.




To be exact, last visit to this café.




Thai fried rice with Nescafe Ice, combination perfectó.





It’s tasty, but tag with quite expensive price.



The last exam.




An event that decides me to stay loser in this college or move on my life. I have 4 subjects left after Ah Shum awarded me a D for my final project, just around the border of fail. I personally dislike this lecturer because his teaching sucks hard, but it’s agreeable on the marks he gave me. He is just being too harsh.

I should thank him for expecting highly of me. I will be better.

What it’s like to have exam, and to finish exam?





See the difference?


I have a habit of quarantining myself when I study. There’s no way I could study when someone I know is close to me. My mouth will spill some words out, it's a reflex motion.






And here comes the best part, two person came to share my table. And the conversation started.






Soon enough I found out we are sitting for the same exam. They are quite nervous when I told them I’m fail this subject last term and I’m re-taking it this round. I told them how difficult it was, then I hand over the paper I sat for last term.


They speak in a heavy American accent plus mangish style:





    “Hey dude, look at this look at this, this is what we studied! It’s so easy..”

    “See? I told you. Study pass years they repeat the questions like hell”

    “Shit man.. if only this is our paper”

They start to throw question from the paper to each other and they answer as if they have swallowed the whole book.

Oh boy, I feel like poking my head into the ground.

Later in the exam hall when I just finished answering my section A, the guy with red shirt wave to me with a wide smile on his face. He is signaling me he had finished the whole paper.

Bloody hell...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have fun mate n all the best in ur future undertakings