15 September 2006

I am a Nutcase

Doing my regular shopping today, but thanks to the weather, I can go no where but stay indoor in TimeSquare. With all those overpriced item from the shops, not too soon I found myself bored to tears window shopping around.

I don’t even want to waste my energy put the clothes on me.


They are from Jasmine Female Magazine. They cut hair and sell Hennessey. Don’t ask me how they related.




In desperation, I gotta find something to do to keep me occupied. And I have done something stupid, something I had never done before.





I watched a lone movie! The time is just nice, hell yeah.


By coincidence the one sitting beside me was also a lone LADY too. I timed to go for it when the advertisement go silent.


    “Halo, is here F6?”
    “Yeah, I’m sitting F7 so I suppose you are right.”
    “Ohh..”

I turned back my head looked at the screen and never looked back again.

Her pimples worried me.



    Short Note:
    I am like taking forever to complete the tanglung festival entry, isshhh..

    I'll be blogging alot these days and visting colleges around KL. Hope i can do a review for each college.



1 comment:

churekie said...

WAHAHAHA! good for you, but you weren't alone all the while when you were there enjoying the movie.

Didn't you feel a bit freaking cold, and probably she did some blowing to your ear... You sure felt it. right?

Yeah! she's always there with you! Don't think too much, IT's SHE! She's watching you RIGHT NOW! MuahaHAahAHAHa