13 September 2006

ArtWork Gallery

Officially added an entry to keep my artwork collection. Everything here is of my original artwork, and I made it for the sole purpose of pleasure, very often deeply related to my daily life, or personally.

I do not mind to share it out, but I truly appreciate if you would let me know before you take any of this from my website. I might give you my original copy, which quality hasn’t scaled down to speed up loading time.

I will be happy to do some graphic design if you ask, programming or computer fixing.

But frankly, I’m no expert in any field :P



    September Header:




    September in KL is a raining season. Rain is always related to melancholy mood, in the same time it’s refreshing and relaxing.

      Rain·Memory
      “Droplets of rain light in weight, but it leave marks when they hit the ground.
      Daily happenings might look insignificant, but it shapes the person I am today.”

    The background sets outside a newly built double-storey-house near my place.






Feel free to comment.

2 comments:

churekie said...

wowowow! a new blog! how no amazing! hahaha

ok la, it's a bit amazing la!

tat's good, you seemed happy with your new camera, but dun be naughty and use it as secret peeping tool ya!

I won't tell anyone what you have done to TWINS when they having thier concert at Genting! dun worry, it's just between you and me! shiiiii... silent ya

eddie said...

lol..

Say hai to my craziest and whackiest friend, in the same time the most prospected fella in our DEPERATE 5 History, CHUREKIE..

ohya, dont forget to add a "So" in front of the "hai" also. Sound nicer when used on him.