19 November 2006

Relationship and Love



I glad that I didn’t waste the rest of my life wondering around things I wouldn’t even need.

Today I went to MidValley to collect my commission for my previous job, met my ex-colleague and we talk for a while. It’s been some time since we meet. He’s been doing well.

My dad was with me and we went for a dad-and-son movie session. In my memory I have only been twice to cinema with my family. For the rest, cinema is just a usual place to hang out with friends during our leisure time. My family always says that there are better things to do rather than spend a day’s time for an overpriced ticket.

I’m from a typical conservative Chinese family.



People say that I should laid back and enjoy my life with intimate relationships during my age, which I really should, normally.

Maybe I should quite being abnormal blogging my single yet boring life out. There’s a lot chicks out there to be dated.

Sorry, it’s not my way of defining life.

Relationship and love. It goes together, but it’s not equally the same.

No comments: