15 November 2006

No more classes

One more day to spend with the kids before I leave the school.



Today it’s already the 13th day of my school days as a teacher, and everyday I'm counting down the days.

I feel like I have just started, but it has already close to an end, too soon.



I just cannot express how much I will be missing these little ghost. I’m running out of words.



I always think that it’s not right to force those children into rules set by the adult. Every time this thought come to my mind, I feel awful to carry a cane around, although it’s a mandatory to do so.

Hey, I never feel any better for caning you all. If I have enough time to be with you all, I would choose to listen to you more,

before I asked you to listen to me.



The children just like to play with me, I think perhaps due to the age factor. You see, I’m the youngest teacher in the school, and seriously, sometimes I feel I can communicate better with the children than the teachers there.

There’s a lot teachers who came to me and said: “OMG you are so young, how old are you?”

Sometimes it’s a headache to talk to teachers also. I mean, you have to think twice before you let the words spill out from your mouth. Well, it’s not much of a cultural shock to me, just need some time to settle down, polish my language a bit :P



Honestly, I have never been smiling so much in my life. If time goes back and I have the chance to choose again, I would still be a temporary teacher again.

Yeep, definitely.




One more day left.

Goodbye. Keep smiling.

2 comments:

LiliaN said...

Gosh...u really blend right in with the kids :)

eddie said...

Sorry didn't notice your comment earlier.

They have been 3 months without teacher, so they are quite excited for my arrival.

They are gorgeous, aren't they? I start missing them already :)

Regards.