04 November 2006

Gah.. Compulsory

Today is a Saturday, yet I still have to attend a school function organized by MCA.

Yeah, the so-called diwajibkan activity. The headmaster constantly worried if the activity won’t achieve expected number of visitors.

Imagine. It will look really REALLY swuey if nobody attends.

The WhyBie-whybies (YB) might ask why-why-why like that and make a U-turn back to their office. Oh no!


A day before the talk

Unfortunately, I’m in-charge of the arrangement of the talk. Fortunately, I don’t have to do anything. Thanks to those hyper-active student.

Now here’s a better word to replace ‘naughty’ in this occasion. Hyper-active stereotypes.

:)


The actual day. Today.


The event is okay-lah, number of visitor is somewhat close to the target. The headmaster is very good in estimating number of seat we should prepare. Almost all the seats is filled with people. Only two possibilities lor,

Either he is brilliant, or… kahem..

*cough**cough* did I say anything *cough* ?


Oh my.. Confucius comes to LIVE.. The actual person with his portrait


As the headmaster ordered us teachers to sit in the front roll, I join the rebellious teachers sitting at the last roll. What a good teacher I am.

Me: “Eh? Headmaster just said we should sit in front.”

Them: “Ya, it only applied to newcomer. Go and sit in front!”

Me: “I see.” *sits down*

Me: “Who’s the newcomer? I never see anyone new.”


Someone is dead.. *sob*

As soon as I sit down I realized the PK is sitting right beside me. PK PK.. Hmm.. kanan or kiri already? I’m right about to ask her if there’s a PT (Penolong Tengah) or not. There’s three penolong you know?

In the office they are sitting horizontally in front of the headmaster’s office. I think the title is for them to sit according to place? I wonder.

Okay la, it’s a joke. Laugh okay?

Thanks.


*swinging his hand* Do this.. Do that.. Don’t do this.. Don’t do that..


While most of the people give responds like “Wow, nice digicam.. Lend me see!” “Wei, si beh wu liao arhh?! What also want to take photo..”

My school’s PK responds, “Eh this photo you take is nice. Let’s print out and put it in school magazine.”

At last people recognize my photo more than my god-damn-DIGI-CAM! *wipe tears*

Finally!

(to be continue...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A teacher? impressive.... i'm sure your students will leave your class knowing how 2 quack !!!

As for me i can't stand those lil mutha****** i'll grind those son of a ******, to human fillet if i were u haha u got the patient but i don't. hope to see u alive after 3 weeks

eddie said...

Anonymous,

that skill is too valuable to teach out. So i will keep it to myself ^^

Teaching the children in fact really needs alot ALOT of patience, but hey, when you see their laughter in their face,

god.. heavenly.

You just can bear with anything.

Regards.