01 November 2006

For my children



Oh gosh.. Take a look on my workload!

Ever since I came to this school I’m assigned to replace Cikgu Farikh’s post as a BM teacher, I have to handle 4 classes which is equivalent to 30 periods of BM class and 2 periods of Art class.

Imagine.

My timetable is like.. oh SHIT! Everyday I’ll be seeing my 200 children everyday and every single of them.

Not to mention the children hadn’t been attending BM class since Cikgu Farikh had gone for 3 months. They are way WAY behind the syllabus already.

Don’t ask why they hadn’t been a teacher to replace Cikgu Farikh before I came. I don’t think I want to go in detail. I can only say that some political issues are involved.

Sabar.. sabar..

My main concern now is my children’s syllabus. 12 more days to End Semester Break. 12 more days…

I will do whatever I could.

No comments: