30 October 2006

Today, I’m a teacher.



I look very VERY different, from my previous job attire. Don't I?

Finally I landed myself on a job ever since my college break. It’s almost a month I live as a jobless person, long away from fast-paced life. Well, it doesn’t serve for no purpose. You might call it soul-searching in-the-progress.

Afterall, if it isn’t the stupid college promised me a free course to study, I already lounge myself into a full-time job before my Uni life starts. Darn, until now I still haven’t receive the course schedule yet, KANASAI college..

Garh!!!

But hey, until now you might still be wondering.. Yeah.. I’m a teacher now. And I’m not kidding you.



Today is my first day reporting in and I’m teaching standard 3 and 4 students for BM subject and some minor subject too. Actually the school’s principle wants me to teach Chinese since I get an A in my SPM (Sijil Paling Murah), but then he changed his mind after discussing with his vice, just because the Chinese class is in standard 6.

They worried I might caught some chick in the process, can you believe it?!!

He told me nowadays the kids get matured too early, oh well.. *shook head*



All in all, today is a hectic day with lotsa paper works, teaching plan to do. I will write more tomorrow.

2 comments:

kexiou said...

Washeiiii!!! Primary school teacher wei... Don't play play... Hahahaa...

You ah. Never tell anything before this man...

Don't go and gao shi sheng lian like what the headmaster was worrying about! HAHAHAAAA~

Well, you never know! =P

Serious now la, eh congrate man. All the best in your "teaching career"... :)

Victoria Yuen said...

老师...-.-"