27 October 2006

Ohana Means Family

Had a wonderful holiday together with family.



It’s funny how people reacted when I said I wanted to spend my whole week together with family. Yeah, I guess I had come to an age where I appreciate family values more than anything else. Did it come too early? Well, I don’t know.

“..Eh sorry lar I wanna spend my time with family.”
Does this sound awkward to you?

Okay la my friend, sorry to be MIA for the week. Besides than your friend and a part-time blogger here, I’m two parents’ son and two people’s siblings too, full-time somemore. Understand abit larhh okay?



I wonder whether we should leave our parents alone at home, while we paint the town red by spending their money. It’s never sounds right, and it have never been.

At least during this festive season, when they finally have time to take a break from daily routine, try to dig some common interest between you and your family, tighten up the generation gap, you know. If you are able to find happiness with your fellow friends, I’m pretty sure you can share it with your family too. No doubt bout it.

At the end of the day, it’s your family that will support you and walk together with you for the better or worse. Not you friend, or any special relationship that only heats up during time of romance.



Here is a joke for the day:

My dad’s company sponsors him a new line and he has started using it since last week. The day when my brother came back from Johor he sends a message to him:

“你到了吗?”
“You reach already?”

“还没。不好意思请问你是谁?”
“No. Sorry, may I ask who are you?”

My dad has no choice but to reply:




“I’m lim-lao-peh, you know anot?!”

No comments: