29 October 2006

Safety rule #27: Never take light rail transit in terminal station

What I like about NTV7’s Edisi 7 night time news is, they always have the latest news that will only available in newspaper the day after.

News like this is A PURE SHOCKER:



When OMG is not enough to express this unbelievable-ness, we can only accept the fact that anything could happened in this world. Routine route becomes a deadly roller coaster experience, kinda interesting don’t you think?

Ironically, I always wish that I have the chance to experience life-and-death situation, again. Ever since a car accident that nearly knock me down when I’m only about 5-7 years old, I hardly met any kind of these anymore.

My height is only at a car's bumper level, that time.

What happen back then was, the car rammed into me a few inches, and I was able to stand still and walk away like nothing happened.

I can only say that it is the moment when I'm closest to God.

***

It appears in today’s newspaper headline, without much surprise obviously. I can imagine some ill-looking faces pointing fingers on each other in tomorrow’s headlines,

as usual.

No comments: