05 October 2006

Multi-purpose noodle

We all enjoy simplicity in life.



Multipurpose gadget with wrench, screwdriver, and various assorted knives

Thus, we want gadgets that can do it all.



All-in-one printer with print, scan and copy functions

There is where multi-purpose item kicks in. And we are loving it.



Behold~! Here I present you the multi-purpose noodle.

But heck, have you ever heard of multi-purpose noodle? Never in 20-years-since-I-was-borned can?

To my surprise, I had never noticed it until it’s the very last packet. It looks pretty normal from the outside, just like a normal instant noodle.



Together with artificial season, ‘sambal’ and seaweed

I mean, how many people will check on the cooking instruction of an INSTANT NOODLE? I wouldn’t even know it if I wasn’t checking the nutrient facts.

Yeah, just to count how many days this noodle will shorten my life.



New idiom: Don’t judge a noodle from its packets

This has to go in my Edward’s Genius-world-of-records. It stated:


    3 way of consuming the noodle:
    First, boil - Like a normal instant noodle would do.

    Second, Soak - Hey, sounds like a cup noodle to me.




The king of all instant noodles

Third, snack - !!!

That means eat instantly! For god’s sake, who would eat an instant noodle INSTANTLY?

...

Wait. I mean, why buying an instant noodle if you are eating instantly?

...

Alright, I give up.




Man, it doesn’t taste right.

No comments: