12 October 2006

Bowling In The Morning

Slacking off my blogging routine recently.

This few days I am adjusting my personal timetable and as expected, it’s normal to miss out something. Something like blogging ;)

Normally I would blog in the afternoon but I had no choice but to shift this column to night. My college life will be starting soon for short three weeks, better to get use to the time before jet lag happens on me.

Last but not least *kahem*, thanks for Winnie for taking away my digicam so that i can't photo blog.

#$%^&^&*%6&*@

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I went for a bowling session with Li Wei and Su Peng in Berjaya TimeSquare. It’s a very early morning of Monday.

But why bowling in the early morning?

I caught the hint as soon as I reached in front the boiling court. There is a badly-done-A4 size promotion paper stamped on the glass entrance, written:

“4 games for RM10”

“11am – 2pm”

Great. My morning sleep in exchange of a discount in bowling session.

That’s not just it. Normally people say good things come in pairs. It’s true.

The girls arrived 1 hour late.


Now that’s greatness. Cheers!



Li Wei and Su Peng both is secondary schoolmates ended up studying same college together, Tunku Abdual Rahman College. As for me, I only knew them for few months, and made met up for the third time.



This is Reika a.k.a Li Wei. She’s novel blogger too. The current novel she’s working on is called 蓝之恋 already in Chapter 26. I always have an urge to read up her novel from the first, kinda interesting from the snips and bits I read through her post. But but but… it’s quite long you know, and I not much of a book reader.

The last novel I ever finished is Konserto Terakhir 3 years ago. The first one is Bukit Kepong.. halfway somemore. So..

Heh..




This is Su Peng. She owns a blog too, head on to her blog here.





~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*





Payback time! Late nia? Si beh song la? Watch me!

(Lying down my itchy fingers..)


Obviously O refers to me

Eddie : Haven’t I told you I am pro in this sport?
Reika : Yeaah.. right.
Su Peng : Pro in editing the score right?


We had a good laugh on it.

>Winnie is looking for smiling King and Queen!
>Interested to participate leave her a message Here

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, guess who i am... haha~
I am su peng~ ya.. i am first time to reply blog here.. ya that day we (me, li wei & ko) go play bowling together... We arrived late.. sorry loh.. haha~

But make me surprise is the bowling score can change, so that ko change the score become 300.. but we still happy to take the photo..

That day we play 4 games for only spend RM 10.. and i also learn how to play bowling but my result also is not good like ko.. 300 marks... ^^~ haha~

Anonymous said...

haha...never think i will leave some"foot"here...lazy lah~~~

however,sorry for our late~~~^^

n u are chEater,hoho~~~~~but hope so you can get d "real"high marks at the future~~~haha~~~~

Chat next time~~Mada Aishu~~~(see u next week)

Anonymous said...

sorry~~is see u next time~~~haa~~