05 October 2006

Anxiety?



Today sky is foggy, so am I. Insomnia strikes me again without warning. And it’s all enough to turn my mood upside down. Maybe I am depressed. Yeah, I am depressed.




I am experiencing short-term insomnia, so I visited the clinic for sleeping pills again. Unexpectedly, the doctor consulted me and watched my clinical record. He is an elderly experienced doctor that has been watching over me since I took the first pill. In his month he mumbled some words, and then he concluded and warned me: “Anxiety, depression, stress. Watch out, okay?”

I am disturbed because of his words.

Is it true?



My college mate was with me when I visited the clinic. When I got out I had to hide my feelings. It’s not that I don’t want to talk about it. They are just not the right person to let me do so.

The one I has to talk, is myself.

2 comments:

kexiou said...

I don't know whether I am the right person. But, just to let you know, if u need anything from me, I'll be here alright. Don't hesitate to chat with me. I'm sorry coz yea it's true that sometimes I'm just too damn busy.

Anonymous said...

KO, wah....U seem like more worst than me...anyway,sleeping is enjoyable thing,stress can release after U sleep, after U sleep U wil go your dream, your dream, allow you to do whatever u wish to do and happy to do....Plz la...sleeping is really my habits...when I know that u lose sleeping,....I want sleeping...zZzZ...also no time....how U lucky got time to sleep.treausure it la~~~!!!!