12 August 2006

Reminiscence of the pass

While i was standing at a position where a LCD monitor is blocking my view, a saw a pair of eyes, from a part-timer named lie chan.

It's pair of uncertain eyes, looking around and looking back at me. It's familiar, way too familiar. Until i realize it, i already shocked her.

Reminiscence of the pass, it reminded me of ai ling.

I told the part-time girl, and she laughed. I guess she thought i want to court her or something, well.. whatever. We had a conversation, and a lot afterwards.

Her friend is gonna birthday tommorow, i will give her something that should be belongs to ai ling. Reminiscence as it is, it's time that it should be left over.



Back to the PCfair, we fought a decent battle for the first day. Personal contribution 2 PCs, with the team score at 5 PCs.

Looking forward to tommorow.

No comments: