04 August 2006

90 degree change in my life

Recently the incidents happened in my life turns me into another person. Recovering from a terrible sickness , an important letter written, radio in da house.. i dont know how to express this. It makes me realize something, SOMETHING important, or maybe something i had long forgotten. Yes, it's time for me back on track.

I had started a healthy lifestyle!

Wake up at 8am, sleep before 12am. Eating 3 meals a day, snacks sometime but no more supper!

Before sleep i make small notes on what i gonna do tomorrow. When i wake up i do some exercise and set the time for each task.


I could not even believe at myself.

*facing at my own reflection* "Hey!! You kidnapped the old KO i know?"



i will write these in my blog in the near future:
  • "We are just friends!!"
  • Being hero by building cracking bridge?
  • If INFORMATICS is a person
  • Warmth from a cold society
  • Reason causes TARC student death
  • Female again..



wish i have 48hours in a day..
"shuddap.. i will never skip my sleep!"

No comments: