24 August 2006

Missing people: Eddie

You might just wonder where i went after the day of PCFair. Ironicly, I went nowhere. The story is like this, while i rising up from a wonderful slept the day after PCFair:


    Me: "Eeerrrrmmm... time to blog.."

    *ring* *ring*

    Me: "Hey Raymond.. wassap? So early?"


    Raymond: "Eh you know or not? Ah shum say project the due date is this friday! After that have to send to moderator already no more extend!"



This is what i call "thunder in a cloudless morning". Thanks Raymond.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is produced afterward.. what happened in between i dont remember anymore. I dont want to remember.

I done this program in 4 days on my own! Ladies and gentlements is 4 days! Being inconsiderate enough ah shum still yapping here and there and giving stupid questions, stupid enough until i couldnt even expect he could ask. Hello?


Up to this point if you wondering why our college's ah shum doesnt sweep floor and clean up the toilet. No.. HE is a peculiar one. He wear long sleeve shirts with long ties slotting inside his underpants crossing over his 3 month old tummy.

Yea i'm utterly serious. He is the one marking my Final Project.



I think you should figured out why he hates me so much.


Let's cut down the small talks. After all the long and hardwork, I rewarded myself with this..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Shhhhhhh.. calm down calm down.. i should be the one screaming okay? YYeeeaaaaahhhhhhhh!!

If you're a fan of michael, bad news for you: only VIP seats left, and i'm talking bout the 2nd round!


I sure is the lucky one ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha...actually u sure it's only left the vip seat?and when u want to go to watch the concert...u don't even tell me?i only can tell u...u are the unlucky one because u didn't ask me..hohoho...want to know why?ask me when u get the chance to see me in msn lo...haha...

eddie said...

*sniff* *sniff*

hmm.. smells like doggy..