12 August 2006

The 2nd day!

Today is an exhaustive one. Things start boringly before lunch time, after 12pm like that, whoa.. you just cant believe the crowd diving in. Like CY Tan always said: busy until mother also cant recoqnize! Not only that i couldnt recoqnize my mum, I skipped the meal too; consuming only mantos to keep my energy on, and building motivation by socialize with people around, customer or co-workers.

This time i saw a lot of familiar faces, greeting each other asking others current undertaking. Career change every fast in IT field, but for anyone who worked together; hey, we are brothers!

I came across a girl walking around. Curiousity urges me to spill out some words.


    "Hey.. you are familiar.."

    "Me? I'm su fan sister!"

    "Su fan? Sorry.. you mean Su fan? emm... oh HER is it? Long time no see, how is her?"



Usually i will pickup and remember. But this one, god-knows-who.

I fulfilled my promise that i had ignored this morning, and they are like.. aww.. i tried my best to stay away from the spotlight. Please..

Tracey took a long long time to count money, the sales is extremely good today. I lost count of how many invoices Yvonne signed, but i got 3, hurray! The another fresh part timer just done the "zero breaking", congrat to her too.

No comments: