10 July 2006

Kajang Satay

I wonder if it's proper to post something edible here lol. I hope I won't be blamed, here it goes..

The day before i went for Kajang Satay with family and my brother's college mate Ah Geong. The journey is long, and guess what? The highway is really unbearable. It's like 10-15 minutes per toll along the so-highway. No wonder the Kajang folks protest for it.

Come to think of it, we pay road-tax for what? KL roads still traffic, bridge falling down, then our respectful government still wanna build a bullet train for TOURISM, just brilliant! Malaysia Boleh my ass.. "havent know walk wanna fly"

Well, at least we didn’t lose our appetite. We arrived at this familiar satay house, just opposite the DBKL office. Nyiok Lan Kajang Satay House if I not mistaken. Popular or not I not sure, but for sure hell a lot of people there.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
pineapple juice that taste like tebu!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
satay and ketupat

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
the only thing special for kajang stay

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
finished

No comments: